New Carl's Daughter My Life Perfume for Women Inspired by Mary J. Blige

New Carl's Daughter My Life Perfume for Women Inspired by Mary J. Blige

Celebrity fragrance Announcement!

Following the recent launch of their first fine fragrance composition called Pearls (See Blog), bath and body brand Carol's Daughter, who might be looking to emulate a brand like Fresh purveyor of both bath and body and fine perfumes, is preparing to launch their first celebrity perfume inspired by singer Mary J Blige and named after her album entitled My Life. Carol’s Daughter is hoping the scent “creates a complex fragrance with layered notes inspired by nature.” The artist has been working as one of the brand's celebrity spokespersons and is apparently thrilled by the project. She confesses being a hard-core beauty junkie.

"I am Carol's Daughter and my fans are Carol's Daughter users so it just made sense to partner," Blige said in an interview last month. "Ever since I was a child, I loved buying products that made me feel beautiful and clean," said Blige. "I'm a total beauty nut -- you should check out all the junk in my bathroom."

No word on what the juice will be like, but this is one scent that might get some hands-on attention. Carol’s Daughter now counts Jay-Z, Jimmy Iovine, Tommy Mottola, Thalia, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Mary J. Blige as fans and investors.


Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Ultra Fragrances Inc has an amazing selection of world renown Perfumes and Colognes up to 70% off to accommodate any occasion! Remember, at UltraFragrances.com you get FREE SAMPLES with every purchase and FREE SHIPPING with orders over $100! Visit Ultra Fragrances Inc today, where luxury meets affordability!

No Response to "New Carl's Daughter My Life Perfume for Women Inspired by Mary J. Blige"

 

Copyright © 2010 UltraFragrances.com All rights reserved.
by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes