New Lulu TIME Debut Celebrity Fragrance Perfume for Women

New Lulu TIME Debut Celebrity Fragrance Perfume for Women

From her heyday in the Sixties when she became famous with Shout, to marrying Bee Gee Maurice Gibb and then hairdresser John Frieda, Lulu has spent little time out of the spotlight. Now she retains her public profile as a business woman with her own line of beauty products!

Lulu has launched Time, her debut fragrance perfume for women. Never too sweet, too fruity or too strong TIME Eau de Toilette makes you feel happy, confident, warm, and a little sexy. A modern, but familiar fragrance TIME is a blend of scents from the '60s, like patchouli (incense), musk oil (but very light) combined with bergamot, an exotic spicy fragrance native to Southeast Asia, which helps relieve anxiety and stress, and pink pepper from Peru, another light spicy scent. Capture time in a bottle...past, present and future. It will make you feel young, happy, secure, sexy, hopeful. Additional notes include lemon and jasmine.

"I spent a long time defining the scents I love – and deciding why I loved them - as well as experimenting with different combinations. I knew I didn’t want anything too heavy, too sweet or too fruity. Ideally, my fragrance would be sexy... but shy! A fragrance that made me feel happy, warm and hopeful. It had to be modern – but with a familiarity too" says Lulu. She adds, "To achieve this, I combined smells that reminded me of the sixties - patchouli and a light musk - with scents from other, more recent times in my life. These included uplifting bergamot, an exotic spicy fragrance and an unusual, addictive pink pepper from Peru that's said to elicit a happy feeling. I also wanted to recreate that feeling of freedom, of sun-kissed sexiness you get on holiday, so I added fresh lemon and warm jasmine. Blended together, this, for me, is time captured in a bottle."

Lulu TIME is available in 50 ml Eau de Toilette.


Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Ultra Fragrances Inc has an amazing selection of world renown Perfumes and Colognes up to 70% off to accommodate any occasion! Remember, at UltraFragrances.com you get FREE SAMPLES with every purchase and FREE SHIPPING with orders over $100! Visit Ultra Fragrances Inc today, where luxury meets affordability!

No Response to "New Lulu TIME Debut Celebrity Fragrance Perfume for Women"

 

Copyright © 2010 UltraFragrances.com All rights reserved.
by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes