Britney Spears Radiance (2010) by Britney Spears Perfume for Women


Britney Spears launches her ninth fragrance this September 2010 called Radiance which reflects the singers new adventures as both pop star and mom. This new blend isn't quite like her other fruity - floral fragrances, including Curious and Fantasy. Instead, Britney decided to keep her reflections simple with jasmine, tuberose, berries, orange blossom and a hint of musk.  Under the discretion of Elizbeth Arden, Radiance perfume for women symbolizes contemporary glamour and femininity, like the radiant gemstones that detail this ultra alluring bottle. (View)

Radiance perfume by Britney Spears begins with tantalizing top notes of berries, tuberose and jasmine. A girly heart of orange blossom and iris delicately combine into a base of amble musk. This new fragrance from Britney Spears will be available in a 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Top: Berries, Tuberose, Jasmine
Middle: Orange Blossom, Iris
Bottom: Musk


NewsBritney has recently launched her first clothing line with Candies, which includes a cute collection of  styles "I would wear and my fans would wear." The pop legend said, "I wanted to make both daytime casual looks and fun dresses to go out in at night. I met with the design team for Candie's and Kohl's, and we started making sketches and designed a line. I got to approve every single piece in the line. It was really a lot of fun."

"This collection really represents my personal style. I took pieces from my 'Circus' tour and pieces that I wear every day. I love denim, so I made sure to include a lot of jeans. I can't wait for it to come out." -Press Release 


*www.UltraFragrances.com carries the largest assortment of designer fragrances and beauty products backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have over 12,000 100% genuine designer products to choose from! Discounts on Burberry, Chanel, Gucci, Lacoste, Escada, Versace and more! FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFT with all orders over $75! SHOP NOW!

No Response to "Britney Spears Radiance (2010) by Britney Spears Perfume for Women"

 

Copyright © 2010 UltraFragrances.com All rights reserved.
by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes