New Sean John I Am King Cologne by Sean John for Men

Sean John I Am King Cologne for Men
Available at www.UltraFragrances.com

“I AM KING! I AM KING!”-Sean Combs

There’s nothing more tempting to a Woman than the reassurance of her man smelling seductively masculine and sensual at the same time. Defined by unique masculine freshness, sparkling fruits and sensual woods…Sean John I Am King creates a new signature for modern men. I Am King follows up from the huge success of the “Unforgivable” cologne which was one of the best selling fragrances in the United States last year. It's due to launch February 2009 but is now available at www.UltraFragrances.com

I Am King opens with a sour citrus and a blast of sweet “berries.” As the berries buzz and bore into your nasal passages, a hazy musk appears, accompanied by mildly ozonic and lemon cheesecake notes. Fellas, you’ll be surprised how much attraction you get with just a whiff of a decadent scent lingering after you pass us by - if they only knew ladies

I Am King is available in a 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette; bath and body products are also available.

Utra Fragrances Inc has an amazing selection of Sean John fragrance products as well as a wide variety of world renown perfumes and cologne up to 70% off to accommodate for any occasion! So spoil yourself! Remember, at UltraFragrances.com you get FREE SAMPLES with every purchase and FREE SHIPPING with orders over $100! Visit Ultra Fragrances Inc today, where luxury meets affordability!


Add to Google Reader or Homepage

No Response to "New Sean John I Am King Cologne by Sean John for Men"

 

Copyright © 2010 UltraFragrances.com All rights reserved.
by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes