Katy Perry Purr (2010) by Katy Perry Perfume for Women


Not only is American singer, song writer and musician Katy Perry planning her upcoming marriage to fiance Russle Brand, she also unveiled the launch of her first signature fragrance, Purr, at Manhattan’s Andaz Fifth Avenue July 23 rd. Purrfect in every way, the new scent is inspired by Katy's feminine costume attire, particularly one of her cat woman suits, along with a decadent candy inspired theme derived from her hit song "California Gurls," her first single album expected to release this August. Purr perfume for women is said resemble the shape of a cat, entailing "...jeweled eyes, metallic accents and opulent lavender shading." 

Katy Perry said, "I'm very inspired by the Japanese world and all things completely cute. All things edible for me are also intriguing. So if there are little dancing strawberries, I will be happy. Peppermint is cute; cotton candy is adorable. We like to keep it cute and classy."...

She continued, "I'm not embarrassed to say that I went out and bought [Beyoncé Knowles' first scent] Heat and Kim Kardashian's scent earlier this year. I've worn Clinique Happy, Ralph Lauren's Romance and Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. My sense of smell is so important to me. A guy can walk into an elevator wearing Acqua di Gio, and I'm immediately like 'You're my first boyfriend.' I want my fragrance to have that effect on people."


Top: Peach Nectar, Apple, Green Bamboo
Middle: Jasmine Blossom, Pink Freesia, Bulgarian Rose
Bottom: Vanilla Orchis, White Amber, Sandalwood, Musk

Created in cooperation with Firmenich, Purr by Katy Perry begins with top notes of peach nectar, sweet apple and green bamboo. Its bubbly heart transforms from jasmine blossom, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose, into a dry down of vanilla orchid, white amber, sandalwood and musk... taking center stage. Setting high expectations on Purr, Katy says, "When people unwrap this, I want them to be impressed with the bottle and think that it will be a cute little tchotchke even when the bottle’s empty.” Explaining the scent is "90 percent, but not 100 percent, done," Purr perfume is expected to arrive this November 2010.

The 25 year old shared her insights, telling WWD, "I really wanted to develop a scent that was completely unlike anything I’d smelled before and not one that smelled like a knockoff of another scent. She extended, "I’d never want to do anything ‘just because." Katy Perry's Purr perfume for women is expected to arrive in a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Inspiration, she said, came from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Collection claiming it was “my example of how I want to do things.” 
*www.UltraFragrances.com carries the largest assortment of designer fragrances and beauty products backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have over 12,000 100% genuine designer products to choose from! Discounts on Burberry, Chanel, Gucci, Lacoste, Escada, Versace and more! FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFT with all orders over $75! SHOP NOW!

No Response to "Katy Perry Purr (2010) by Katy Perry Perfume for Women"

 

Copyright © 2010 UltraFragrances.com All rights reserved.
by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes